Friday, June 6, 2008

Yesterday (which was the 5th)

White:

Yesterdays lunch time was something diferent for once. Walking up the road to blacks house where once again his hospitality was formidable, supplying josh and i with a pie, and for me my beer which i had hid secretly in his house on the weekend gone. actualy i just placed it in his fridge with the intent of drinking it later that evening but the point is nobody found it.
After eating jordan and nathan showed up and decided to go through Blacks collection of knifes etc. . .of which he posseses alot. Due to this, Black pulled out his blowdart and fired it down the hallway.flew well for a cheap toy.


You don't care about this but i needed to vent
After the end of yet another exciting day of school, i made my way to the turf for hockey, expecting to win. For our team to win we need two things; to play well, and to have a good ref.
Currently playing in Premier 3 the refs are supplyed by the schools. Herataunga college supplyed the worst ref i have ever seen, biased calls, long advantages for the other team and none for us, and giving away a stroke claiming that our keeper held a players shirt(keepers have things covering their hands making it imposible to crab a players shirt). After accidentaly hitting a guy in the face, probably breaking his nose, and being tripped up without getting the call, i subbed myself off because the game was too frustrating.

later that night i had trainign for my mens team where i was subject to massive cramp

Black: Well said White, although I must disagree with the "cheap toys" statement. That blowdart cost approx. 3600 Francs. I think. But it is mainly decorative, even though it could penetrate human skin.

That hockey game sounded like a bitch. I am quite happy that I stopped playing hockey, because I remember all the biased and stupid ref's.
Maybe some complaining to the higher authorities could be in order?? It's cool how you could of broken his nose though.

No comments: