Thursday, June 19, 2008

Take me to your leader

Black:

Today at school I was cold. Doesn't help that I have a runny nose. :(
Well, just doing a fast post for today. Got home, played one round of dota with white. Chose Spectre, he chose Rhastsa. Got off to a shaky start I did. I got first couple deaths. Did't help that in my lane it was myself and another melee hero against two ranged heros. But the game took a turn for the better. Ended up with many many kills. White was funny in how he mucked up his heros ulti epically many times.

Nao I um just unraring farcry. Even thoguh I should really be doing my RE asses. Due tommorrow. Meh. I'll get the 80% needed to be done.

oh, also I downloaded some music and a movie over past couple days. VNV nation and Suicide Commando. Two very good Industrial bands. Hanzel Und Gretyl, a german ...um, trance band? they are mint though. The Onion Movie movie is one of the most funny things I have seen in a long time. Look up some of the skits in youtube.

Bai

White:

pfft i did muck up my ulti lol but i still did ok realy lol we pwnd

my epiness for today comes from epic games
can't wait for november 08
gears of war 2 will be epic.


No comments: