Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beasts crawling out of my heart

Black:

Well, today at school I got off pretty much an hour and a half of school. Study period and Rugby. Came home had a fap, cultivated and planted more bananas and then listened to music while playing dota. White got home and played dota with me also. I had some good games, so did he. I fear that he is gaining more skill than me in this delicate game. Luckily I still have the edge with my knowledge of Items, Heros and spells. There was even a game which I pwnd at. Yes I pwnd. Then the host kicked me. Silly person. Played one more game and then stopped.

Had a talk to Old dancing partner woman. Shes not keen to dance anymore. Made me sad. Ohwell, have to find somewhere else to go. sigh. Almost makes me not want to dance again. But i shall go on.

This weekend!!====== Party in Palmy. yes a party in palmy whic we are busing up too. Going to be mean. (it's a leaving party for a friend. so no, we are not gay)
TTYL.

White:

black is scared?hahaha i win:D lol
fuck yes going to palmy:)
personaly i think black should just find a new dancing partner and continue to dance becasue being able to dance would be cool, fully not my thing though so meh.

today was a realy boring day so the coolest thing for me today came from the new tv series "chuck". the main character had tape on his fingers becasue they chaffed after playing call of duty for several hours :) made me lol. and then someone else on the show was playing gears of war(greatest game ever) was prety win stuff. i enjoy that show, i think i shall watch it. along with Outrageos fortune whih season four of premiered yesterday, i enjoyed watching very much, while texting futter about how epic it is.

No comments: