Monday, June 9, 2008

Ohei, ASL

Black:

Ohei
Just want to write about my weekend, including "Friday Fucking Friday"
Ended up going to Gregs at 9.30 (after they all got back from the hutt) I walked into the kitchen with everyone eating Hotdogs.
Gregs parents were already pissed, little Greg was still in his school uniform, Ashleigh was in her Wendy's uniform and everyone else was casual.
After a bit of talking people moved downstairs with there alcohol. I was styley and had woddies cans..while everyone else had beer. pfff, I dislike the take of beer.

White:

pfft beer taste great:)

saterday was epic movie night with greg.watching four movies in a row with a quick break for swimming to new world throuhg the cannal that my dad built between my house and the store(thats what we told the check out chick) realy we just ran in the rain.

again i had hockey for my neanea mens team. played the indians sunday morning at like 11 it was a ridiculas time realy. all the way out in elsdon.GAH.
anyway some like 70 year old man decided to hit me in the back because "i took wild swings at him" fucked me off alot because my "wild swings" connected with the ball which almost went in the goal.

*EAST UP* says Michael P.V

i slept real good sunday night lol.from 6.30.

No comments: