Tuesday, June 24, 2008

pre party

White:

4.45 Saturday morning, Brody's alarm goes off and up we get, quickly get some clothes on before we freeze to death and off me and Brody go to smoke some aphrodisiac (not sure what it actually is) decided it didn't do anything but wake me up so meh.
After having a solid breakfast of coco pops and beer we make our way to the station. 6.09 train from stream to town, got Futter on with student price so that was good, more funds for drinks!
get to town and meet up with AJ, so we had Myself, Greg, Black, Futter, AJ and Brody in the group. someone had said something regarding the colour of AJ's hair so off we went to sort that out, never found anyone so we went to the bus. was prety cool bus ride, only took about 2 hours so was all good :)
Palmerston North was crazy and they need to fix there traffic lights,we had to wait ages to cross roads was shocking, And the steps were fine for lanky people and normal people but they never thought about the baby's....was shocking:P
***just watching breakfast as im writing this and there's a story bout a guy i wish we saw while in palmy, he turned a shoping trolly into a vhecil that cost him $6 to fill up each week and its street legal, WOW ***
so yea, Black went off to see some woman and the rest of us walked around teh plaza, got some booze, got black, and off to new world wear people purchased some foods, then continueing to Kirstie's cool alpaka farm:) sorta just sat around and helped set up at that point, and naturaly started drinking, at this point mousy(see below) took place. . .

Black:

What White said was pretty accurate, except that most of us acutly had orange juice with our breakfast not beer. For myself, the majority of the bus ride up consisted of me lying in the aisle of the coach sleeping with my blanket. Yeah, so we got there, and Brody forund a dollar coin, he held it in the palm of his hand, and I preformed a magic trick, that consisted of me hitting the bottom of his hand, making the coin fly up. Then I caught it..and put it in my pocket. :D
We met up with Lydia, Jess and Tabia and put our bags into "The Spaceship" We then proceeded to walk into the PalmyNorth Plaza. Where old seedy looking men work at Wendys and hand out icecream to the children.
By that stage I was txtn Nikki, a friend from a couple years ago, who had moved up to palmy for uni. Ended up going to see her for an hour, as she was leaving to go to wellington at the end of that hour. Was cool, found my way to her flat and just hung out for a while. Then i said my goodbye and left, as everyone (-Tabia) was in teh car waiting for me. Lydia then drove us to New World, where I brought some food for then and for dinners. The others brought quite a lot of beer. Then we were finally on our way to Kirstys. We got there and met new peoples. Oh-Hayley was one of them. White and I cannot remember the other. ( We think there was another..)
Ahhh, the guys climbed a tree and started drinking, while people did other stuff. Lydia and random people kept going back to town or to houses to get things. One time I went into town with Greg, Kirsty, Oh-Hayley, AJ, Lydia and Jess..I think again.. Greg, Hayley, AJ and Lydia got alky, at one point we went to Lydias and Jess' house to get clothes and Lotsa pots or something, where Oh-Hayley and I went halves in salvia. Went back to Kirstys and started to set up for the night.

By then more people had arrived, Taru, Rebecca, Shorty, ahhh and others. We put things up in the barn and some people pretty much started to drink before most of the people got there. I got drank before the actual party started.

No comments: