Friday, June 13, 2008

Cooler fans that whistle

Black:

Haven’t posted in a couple days, mostly just been gaming. Half-life 2, Warcraft 3, Tiberian Wars. All excellent games. What I need to do now is install Bioshock, Farcry and get portal to work. Possibly might try Crysis, though I know it won’t look good or even might not work on my computer, it would still be cool to know the story.
Anyway, I am in computing again, this time writing my post in Word beforehand. Many times I have tried straight posting at school and it has gone all skeewif. Like “ohei ASL” that post was much longer but for some reason it only posted the first part. Very silly.
Cool thing, last night I went to watch my sisters netball at St Oran’s. Well, that’s not cool, but the fact that afterwards my family all went to Burger king together was cool!!! And to top that off White and Yetti came in while we were eating. I was overcome with joy... Went home, watced lethal weapon 2, laughed outrageously then went to bed...
Weekend: I have to go to gregs again and look for my lost dam wallet. 3 keys, 2 ids and a bus card in there. How could it be lost, I have no idea. But I must find it. Otherwise I cant’t get into my locker...
Might drink at his too again. I don’t know. But on Caterday there is drinks at Alice’s house. I wonder if it will be same people as last time. There were 3rd year Uni students at a 17 y/o drinks. Not weird. But they were cool. Much more fun company than some of the other people there. Maybe one of the random girls we got off the street will be there again. She closed doors very sexually. Which my not mature mind found very funny. Oh, and homework...but that’s not important.
Ciao

No comments: