Thursday, June 26, 2008

Party? Why yes, I think it was

White:

its been a while since posting, was hoping to have remember more of the arty itself before writing anything but owel.
for me it consisted of being amazed when slutface #1 apeared (if someone has a alias, we use that, not there real name) i met her a while back on tournament in nelson and yea she was dubbed #1 i was #2.. . anyway. she stole me from iddy lol a girl i had been talking to online and was going to meet, al i remember was being ngry that i was stolen away and kept loosing iddy, owel.
me and black had some salvia, he thought shadow wer talking to him. made me lol.
greg was chucking epicly.
brody was trying to kil me in teh stroe room(its a barn)
black and i found some beer which we disposed of discreatly in the stumaches of me and my friends.
futter was futtering.
mongrels wear throwing bottles into the alpaka feilds and some emo killed a chicken
there were 200+ people there it was prety crazy
i enjoyed the strobe, i want one now!!!
i'll hae to get a job, someone said to sell my body. . . might give that a go:S lol ill be poor forever:(

Black:

Again, another brilliant bit of typing there White.
Yes, The Salvia. That was interesting. Shadows did actually talk to me, I also went crazy towards Oh-Hayley who happend to be holding the pipe at the time. Pretty gay as she left at the end of the night and took it with her. Was looking foward to having some more. But anyways, the party. I gots drunk before everyone came, so it was amazing as I was in the barn with the epic strobe and music when everyone came. When I walked outside, there were many many people. This happend a couple times when I walked into the barn and out again, more people kept showing up. It was crazy. One time some cars had even driven up. Apparently the five-oh showed up a couple times, but all they asked was to let no more peoples in, as it was crazy. So Kirstys dad went to the gate and turned away over 100 people....apparently. Well the people in the barn were crazy as they kept fucking up the music or pulling plugs out and not knowing what they had done. There was one blond chick that danced dillegently near the stereo so that when it fucked up she could fix. but when I was in there It happened to always be the plugs..oh but one time i went in and the stereo had changed, i was like wtf. That stereo chick was quite hot as I remember. Anyone who knows her name should tell me.
Ahh.At some point there was food in kirstys room. that was a cool point of the party.
hehe now comes the cool part. Futter, being futter, locked kirstys door to her room, with everyones stuff in it, because he was getting annoyed at people going in there. Unfortunatly there were no keys to get back in the little grannyflat/room. So a window had to be broken. Kirsty asked for it to be broken, so we had auth. Futter was wrapping his hand up in my hoody, about to hit it. But I wanted to claim the glory so i punched the window bare fisted before he could. It was the most stupid and awesome thing that I have done in a while. Truth be told, I didn't know that glass was so weak. because i punched it hard, and pulled back quickly, i had a few little cuts on my hand and arm.or so i thought. I walked around happy and full or adreniline when someone exclaimed something along the lines of "holy shit, or wow, or look at that" ..they wer referring to the side of my arm which had a pretty impresive gash in it. I was like wtf? As i was washing blood off arm and putting hoody over the large cut a plan was being formed to take me to the hospital....pretty mint. Ended up this lovely girl called Mel took myself, Aj and Jess to teh hospital where another amazing thing happend...we wer at a n e for about 10 mins max!! so pretty much we wer away from the party for around half and hour..got it tapped and glued up btw..

ummmm got back, pretty much it was shutting down , got people to leave, tidyed up a bit, went to bed.Well sorta, thats when I learnt how Slutface got her name.but all gee.

thats pretty much the party.sorta.involved much more drinking, ragy people. as a party would. But those are the events that most stand out in my mind.


Also: Listen to some Hanzel und Gretyl. Some random german band(i think) who are just cool.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shit white can't type..