Monday, June 16, 2008

Alive? I think not

White:

it was a long weekend, i pretty much killed myself, Friday night went up to Jayson's, had a few pills and drinks with AJ Greg Futter etc. . . started watching the matrix at around 2, when that ended most people went to sleep but Futter AJ and i thought e might as well keep watching the trilogy so thats what we did. AJ fell asleep during the 3rd though. Futter and i didn't.

Saturday night i couldn't really tell you what happened, i fully don't remember a thing, i was in brown owl at some point, and i had no shoes, there were free Midori shots, and someones dad gave me some good life advice but i don't remember wtf it was.

4 hours sleep

hockey x2 :(
i was fucked. still played ok though, our team lost 2-4 but meh.

also ate shit all during the weekend. since friday arvo i had a few chips, half a pie and a biscuit

so yea was a pretty epic weekend. oo i also got a "jumper" poster for 50cents :D

Black:

Friday night was baking night. It was amazing

Sat night at gregs was funny. I had 1.4 bottle of win because I didn't feel like getting drunk. Watched some TV and gamed a bit. Very casual. I didn't want to go to the party in Brown Owl because I felt I had to draw a line somewhere, and that somewhere was getting into a car with a driver that had had a bit to drink. I don't know, just trying to be sensible. Killed gregs night, meh he could of gone, I would of just gamed.

Monday= Youthgroup. Very crazy hiding stuff around Lorries house.
got home, go tlinked to this vampire game by White. Decided it wasnt my thing and started to play a better game

A cool Banana Growing Game

Click it, I will get banana's and money

Yes. It is a game about bananas. It is soo cool.

oh, and White touched a black chicks moot on sat night. funny eh.

White:

i didn't , blak wasn't there he wouldn't know! phoxic was and he told me i didn't so fuck you:)

No comments: