Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dual Weilding

White:

Today finally got to sleep around 4.30 in the morning it was fucked up i couldn't sleep for some reason. so i slept in to 9.30 when i could be bothered to get out of bed and stumble down the stairs Charlotte my brothers friend) tells me not to get in the shower because brown needed one before he goes out, i found this too be an awful inconvenience so i went back to bed to read my book.

an hour or so later i was showered and dressed etc, unshaven still as i really cbf these days.i decided since i was skipping on school again that i best do some painting so i did that, im hoping to compleate my first panel by the end of the holidays. as i was painting i wa also on msn, after this i gamed and msn'd some more, thats basicly what my day consisted of until hockey.

By the time hockey came aroud it was pissing down, we wern't sure if we were playing or not the turf was flooded at first, when we got on it was alright though, lost 3 nil i played a quater of the game, hamstrings are frustrating. so was watching our team do silly things.ohwell.

When i got home i planned on going to gregs to game, just me and him like the old days but dad had different ideas. basicly becasue im unemployed,skip school, and don't offer to help him with anything im jut a big disapointment, aparently making me stay home is meant to be some kind of insentive to sort my life out?ohwell.

The rest of my family departed to see smash, this guy my dad played soccer with, there still gone now,hopefully dad will be shitfaced when he gets home. as they left i decided to bring my 22" screen inside and attatch that to the pc, its been cool. watched final destination 3 on one screen and had msn on the other. tis a shame im too lazy to work out settings for gaming on one screen and other windows on the other.ohwell.

No comments: