Thursday, July 3, 2008

cripple

White:

at the moment i find myself stuck between the chair and the computer, not quiet the same as a rock and a hard place, I'm free to move whenever i want too, i just don't want too. mostly because I'm lazy but partly because my leg is screwed up, i pulled a muscle at hockey on Sunday (after scoring my 2nd goal that week :) )
The sore leg is particularly frustrating because i want to go to training tonight, missing training on Monday makes it feel like i havn't touched my hockey stick in ages, but i probably shouldn't train tonight as i have a game tomorow against a tough team. owell

today i decided to stay home, was good, i painted bases for the final paintings of my frist panel, i could have done alot of work on those tomorow but mum was on jury duty today and so couldn't get me the valuable recources i needed to compleate my labours, owell.

geeks on wheels came to look at our pc today, said we needed our power suply and dvd drive replaced so since mum left a blank cheque i decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and get them there and then, 300 odd dollars later we have a working pc and i have valuable knowledge about ethinet over power :) pretty succesful day at home realy.
Dota time:) without black though, he has issues:/

No comments: